Private Wine Tours
Mountains to the Bay Wine Tours offers 3 types of Private Tours: Basic, Premium, and The Works.
- Each private tour will be customized to your group’s needs.
- For most Private Tours we will pick your group up at the location of your choice at 11:00am or 12:00pm, depending on your preference. Most tours will conclude with a departure from the last winery around 5pm.
- A typical tour will visit, on average, 4-5 wineries between 11:00am and 5:00pm.
- All wineries and “Tour Additions” are examples, and are subject to schedule and availability.
- Prices are for private groups of up to 14 people, tasting fees and gratuity are not included. Please call for information on larger tour groups.
For ALL Basic Tours: Lunch will not be included in the Basic Tour price. Your group can either pack a picnic lunch, or we can stop at a favorite local spot on the way to, or between, wineries to pick up lunch. The lunch stop will be chosen based upon proximity to the wineries. We will usually eat lunch at one of the wineries, depending on your group’s preference. We can also add any items from our "Tour Additions" page to any Basic Tour.
These tours are similar to the Basic Tours but will include morning mimosas for $15 per person and/or a picnic lunch provided by Mountains to the Bay. Most picnic lunches will cost $20 per person and include: a cracker and cheese plate, a meat platter, pasta salad, seasonal fruits, breads and/or veggies and dip, and something sweet. Other catering options are available upon request, so please ask. Accommodations can be made for gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary restrictions. You are also free to choose only mimosas, only lunch, or both options for premium tours, and we can also add items from our "Tour Additions" page to any Premium Tour.
Once again, these tours include everything listed above (tour, picnic lunch, mimosas) and more. But these tours will also include a dinner shuttle where Mountains to the Bay will drop you off at a restaurant to cap off your night, and then get you home safely when you’re ready to head home after dinner. We can make your dinner arrangements for you, or we can leave it up to you if you’d prefer... and we are always happy to help you with some suggestions. This is where groups also usually love to add things like barrel tastings, winery and vineyard tours with the winemaker, private wineries, and all the additional services we offer on the “Tour Additions” page.